Tea Type: Herbal Tea
Blending carefully grown lemongrass leaves from Ayutthaya, Thailand with spicy ginger roots, our Lemongrass and Ginger yields a refreshing, uplifting liquor with mild citrusy and grassy notes. Being naturally caffeine-free and known as helping digestion, it is a perfect after-dinner herbal tea. The wholesale pouch is packed in 500g or 1kg, an ideal size for cafe, coffee shop or restaurant.
If your prefer serving tea bags, please visit Bulk Lemongrass and Ginger Tea Bags.
Tea Region: Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Appearance: Yellow, coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Citrusy, grassy and spicy ginger.
- Flavours: Refreshing sweet lemon, mild grassy notes with spicy ginger.
- Mouthfeel: Smooth, rounded liquor with a refreshing mouthfeel.
- Measure 3g of lemongrass and ginger per 200ml water. Boil water to 95℃. Steep for 5 minutes.
Find more wholesale tea >>.