Dragon Well (aka. Long Jing) green tea is certainly one of the most famous Chinese green teas with its unique, distinctive flat, jade-green leaf appearance. Traditionally made, authentic Long Jing green tea should offer a distinctive, sweet nutty flavours reminiscent of grilled chestnut.
This classic Dragon Well, hailing from eastern Zheijiang Province, offers a delightfully rounded, velvety liquor with its unmistakable roasted chestnut and hazelnut flavours and a lingering sweet finish.
A quintessential example of how classic Dragon Well green tea should taste.
If you want to order this green tea in loose leaf bulk, please click Dragon Well (Long Jing).
Tea Region: Xin Chang, Zhejiang Province, China
- Appearance: Translucent, pale, golden liquor.
- Aroma: Nutty (grilled chestnut), umami and toasted aromas.
- Flavour: Pronounced nutty flavour (hazelnuts, chestnuts) with a sweet and long lasting finish.
- Mouthfeel: Full-bodied, smooth, supple liquor with a velvety mouthfeel. A touch of very delicate bitterness and acidity.
- Measure 1 tea bag per 200ml water. Boil water to 80℃. Steep for 2-3 minutes.
Reference: Op. 213
Quantity: 150 or 300 Wholesales Tea Bags.
Buy more wholesale tea >>.