Tea Type: Green Tea
Tea Region: The Shire Highlands, Malawi
- Appearance: Pale, green coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Refreshing grassy and minty aroma.
- Flavours: Refreshing african mint flavour is in wonderful euphony with the natural grassy and honey note of the Thyolo tea cultivar.
- Mouthfeel: Smooth, gentle and refreshing liquor. Lingering honeyed sweetness in the finish.
- Measure 3g of tea per 200ml water. Boil water to 80℃. Steep for 2-3 minutes.
Reference: Op. 704
Tips for Tea Connoisseurs
Our Green Tea Mint Voyage is made from entirely hand-picked leaves of endemic tea plant cultivar, Thyolo and African mint, which are both naturally grown on the Shire highlands, Malawi. Green Tea Mint Voyage yields a refreshing liquor with a lingering honeyed sweetness. A wonderfully balanced, smooth green tea infusion that could be savoured any time of the day.
Naturally grown without pesticide and chemical fertiliser.