Repertoire Glassware is a mouth-blown, borosilicate glass teaware collection from Tea Repertoire. Made from pure borosilicate glass, renowned for its heat-resistance, durability, radiance and clarity, our elegant and functional glass teaware is designed to complete your tea moments.
One major advantage of using a glass brewing vessel is that one can observe the colour change of the infusion while steeping to adjust the strength of the tea according to the individual preference. In addition, unlike unglazed earthenware, glassware does not absorb aromas from tea, hence one can brew all kinds of loose leaf tea with different flavour profiles in the same vessel without having concerns of spoiling the unique flavour of individual tea.
This adorable glass teapot holds maximum 360ml volume, which is ideal to make one cup of tea, given the average mug/cup size of 300-350ml. It is equipped with (1) a removable stainless steel infuser, which is suitable for brewing all kinds of loose leaf tea (2) a removable coil filter, which is recommended for brewing large leaf teas such as Taiwanese Oolong Teas (3) a silicon ring around the lid which holds the lid while pouring.
Beautifully packed in an exquisitely designed Repertoire Glassware Box, this modern and stylish teapot will make a perfect choice as a thoughtful gift for tea lovers.
As each piece is hand made, please note that slight differences may occur in terms of height, thickness and weight.
- Dimension: Diameter: 11cm * Height: 10cm
- Capacity: 360ml (This teapot is suitable to make one cup of tea, given the average mug/cup size of 300-350ml)
- Material: Borosilicate glass, Stainless Steel
- A removable stainless steel infuser.
- A removable coil filter.
- A silicon ring around the lid.
- The Glass Teapot comes in an exquisitely designed Repertoire Glassware Box. A perfect choice as a gift.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Do no heat on induction stove.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fridge safe.
- Avoid radical temperature change to prevent breakage.