The founder of Tea Repertoire, Sujin, is a tea educator at the prestigious UK Tea Academy and works with talented chefs and patissiers to create tea pairing with food and deserts. We are very proud to share with you our tailored events dedicated to tea education and tea pairing events with our partners.
Book your Tea workshop: During 2 hours you will discover and taste teas that we source directly from tea Farms and the most cerebrated tea regions in Asia.
- Sunday 30 October 2022 at 10am, 2022 Focused Japanese Tea Tasting
- Saturday 29 October 2022 at 5pm, 2022 new tea tasting
- Sunday 2 October 2022 at 2pm, chocolate and tea pairing
- Sunday 2 October 2022 at 10am, focused matcha tasting
- Saturday 1 October 2022 at 5pm, tea and cheese tasting
- Saturday 24 September 2022 at 5pm, 2022 new tea tasting
- Sunday 18 September 2022 at 10am, Focused matcha Tasting
- Saturday 17 September 2022 at 5pm, Tea Tasting Discovery
- Sunday 26 June 2022 at 10.30 am, new Gyokuro and Japanese Tea
- Sunday 19 June 2022 at 10.30 am, focused matcha tea tasting
- Saturday 4 June 2022 at 5pm, tea blending workshop
- Sunday 22 May 2022 at 10.30 am, focused matcha tea tasting
- Saturday 14 May 2022 at 5pm, focused oolong tasting
- Saturday 23 April 2022 at 5pm, discovery tea tasting
- Sunday 10 April 2022 at 2pm, focused matcha tea tasting
- Saturday 9 April 2022 at 5pm, focused oolong tasting
Price: 60 CHF
Discover, Taste and Inspire
Celebrate the start of spring with our tea painting workshop!
You will taste 3 teas and you will learn how to paint with the tea leaves of your choice with Anja Lukic, a young artist from Carouge with a lot of gift and passion for teas.
A creative and meditative experience for real tea lovers
Price: 60 CHF
Demonstration and workshop with Elise Naville. She is a Ceramist from Geneva trained for the Chonyu japanese matcha Ceremony.
Price: 60 CHF
Tea and Chocolate Pairing: Natural tea offers a wide range of delicious aromas and flavours, which can make a wonderful companion decadent chocolates.
Date: 8 May 2022, 2 October 2022
Price: 70 CHF
Brunch: We organize together with a chef a unique 100% vegan gastronomic events accompanied by our teas.
Date: 17 April 2022
Price: 95 CHF
Booking & information: at the boutique in Geneva or call on 0041 24 438 47 16
During this tea master class, Sujin Lee, will present the history of Korean tea and how tea production and tea culture has developed in the Korean peninsula until today. South Korea is growing tea in four main regions. The course explores its terroirs, cultivars and tea production methods in different tea producing regions. The students will have the opportunity to taste different grades of green tea, black tea, matcha, post-fermented dark tea (e.g. Yunnan Pu-erh tea) and Herbal Tea from South Korea and learn about the traditional Korean tea ceremony.
Date: 21,22, 28, 29 November 2022
A tea pairing event at Black Radish in Wimbledon Village will be definitely an occasion to explore our teas and creative dishes! With the fantastic chefs and sommelier at Black Radish, we will present our sublime teas together with their delicious new food creations. The head chef, Toby will infuse/smoke some dishes with our tea and the sommelier Morgan will create unique tea cocktails with our speciality tea.