Tea Type: Black Tea
Tea Region: Darjeeling, India
- Appearance: Shiny, coppery coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Distinctive woody (cedar), floral (rose, peony), fruity (muscat) aromas.
- Flavours: Woody (cedar), honey, floral (rose), fruity (muscat, peach) notes.
- Mouthfeel: Complex, lively, lifting liquor with a delicate astringency. Great harmony and balance between flavour, texture and aroma.
- Measure 1g of tea per 100ml water. Boil water to 90℃. Steep for 4-5 minutes.
Tips for Tea Connoisseurs
Our Repertoire Darjeeling Grand Cru is a luxury blend of selected second flush darjeeling teas from the best, certified organic EU/USDA gardens, nestled in the mountains of Himalaya. This splendid blend yields a highly fragrant, rich and complex floral bouquets. The elegant and sweet rose, floral flavour beautifully mingle with refreshing cedar wood, pronounced muscatel notes on warm, toasty background. It also offers a beautiful velvety texture and great deal of roundness in the palate with a hint of astringency.
Black tea is known to be just as beneficial as green tea for our health and well-being. A recent study indicates several health benefits of black tea by demonstrating that flavonoids found in black tea boost the immune system to prevent flu and other viral infection and encourage the growth of healthy microorganism in the liver to boost energy metabolism and weight loss.
If you like this product you may also like Nangang Honey Black, Classical Oriental Beauty, Lakyrsiew Mazeppa, Darjeeling Second Flush Sungma China Muscatel.