Our tea tasting gift voucher will make an ideal gift for Christmas, birthday, Valentines day and many more special occasions. We offer monthly tea tasting workshop with different themes.
Our monthly tea tasting workshop is held in our tea boutique in Carouge, Rue Saint-Joseph 13, Geneva, Switzerland. Please check our tea tasting workshop schedule below and contact us by phone or email to book your place. Due to the limited space, tickets are sold out quickly.
Our popular tea tasting themes vary and the workshop lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Tea Discovery - tasting and learning about 12-15 different teas from different tea growing regions around the world
- Focused Matcha Tasting - tasting and learning about 12-15 different japanese matcha made from different cultivars in different regions
- Focused Japanese Tea Tasting - tasting and learning about 12-15 different japanese teas made from different cultivars in different regions
- Focused Oolong Tea Tasting - tasting and learning about 12-15 different oolong teas from China and Taiwan
The scheduled tea workshops in September, October, November, December 2023
Ceremonial Matcha Tasting (Group of 8)
Taste our exceptional ceremonial Matcha from Japan & learn how to make the perfect Matcha! You'll taste around 12 Koicha and Usucha ceremonial matcha made from different cultivars in Japan and learn how to make your own ceremonial matcha and a delicious matcha latte to take home.
- Sunday 24 Sep 2023, 10:00 (Fully Booked)
- Sunday 15 Oct 2023, 10:00
- Sunday 12 Nov 2023, 10:00 (7 Places Available)
- Sunday 03 Dec 2023, 10:00 / 15:00
Rare Oolong teas from Taiwan and China (Group of 4)
Taste exceptional oolong teas from renowned tea gardens in China and Taiwan. Carefully cultivated and crafted by tea masters, explore the wide range of flavors offered by oolong tea.
- Saturday 07 Oct 2023, 10:00 (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 07 Oct 2023, 15:00 (2 Places Available)
- Saturday 18 Nov 2023, 10:00 (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 25 Nov 2023, 10:00 (1 Place Available)
Grand Cru Puerh Tea Tasting (Group of 4)
Taste exceptional cooked and raw Puerh teas from different regions and renowned mountains in Yunnan, China. Carefully crafted by tea masters, you will explore exceptional Puerh teas from the prestigious Lao Banzhang, Yiwu, Nannuo, Naka and Menghai.
- Saturday 21 Oct 2023, 10:00 (3 Places Available)
- Saturday 25 Nov 2023, 15:00 (1 Places Available)
Rare Japanese teas: Green teas, Oolong teas, Japanese black teas (Group of 4)
Taste our Japanese teas this year! This year we also have new Sencha and Oolong teas made from rare cultivars such as Kirai, Yamakai, Surugawase, Zairai. You'll taste 12 - 15 different teas, learn about their history, the regions where they're grown, their production methods and their cultivars!
- Saturday 14 Oct 2023, 10:00 (3 Places Available)
- Saturday 11 Nov 2023, 10:00 (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 02 Dec 2023, 10:00 (2 Places Available)
Comparative Tasting: Korean, Japanese and Chinese green and black teas (Group of 4)
Taste our new teas from Korea, Japan and China and learn about their history, growing regions, production methods and cultivars! Highly recommended for tea lovers who wish to enrich their in-depth understanding of the tea culture of the three neighboring countries.
- Saturday 14 Oct 2023, 15:00
- Saturday 11 Nov 2023, 15:00 (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 02 Dec 2023, 15:00
World tea discovery workshop (Group of 4)
Discover and taste excellent green, oolong, white, black and fermented teas from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, India and the Azores. You'll taste 16 exceptional teas and learn about their cultivars, tea-growing regions and tea production methods.
- Saturday 18 Nov 2023, 15:00
N.B. If you'd like to organize a private tea tasting of group of 4 with your preferred dates, you can always contact us via email@example.com