Easter brunch at the Café du Rütli!
Suzan, the founder of Chocolats Sadé, is also a wonderful, creative and inspiring chef. Together we organize unique 100% vegan gastronomic events accompanied by our teas at the Café du Grütli.
Discover an exceptional vegan brunch that goes harmoniously with our teas.
The Menu includes:
- Pink Cloud on a Bale of Hay & Host from Simple Mortel, to be enjoyed with a "Mediterranean Blend" white tea
- Mimosa Libre & Givre de Grué, to taste with a green tea from Japan "Hojicha"
- Chignon d'Ange, Bechamel, Celery-Sufu & Infiltration Di-Vine, to taste with a Chinese black tea "Yunnan Purple Buds"
- Leg of Cinnamon, Chocolate Sauce, Passion Fruit Concentrate & Radish of Love, to be enjoyed with a post-fermented tea from China "Puerh"
- Vegetal Affinages & Wild Breads, to taste with a blend of "Lapsang Earl Gray Royal" black teas
- Ugly Duckling on an Easter Walk, to be enjoyed with a Korean green tea "Sejak Tendresse"
- Smart Rabbit Bait, to be enjoyed with a black tea from Taiwan "Nangang Honey Black"
Contact us to reserve your place!
Date: Sunday, April 17 11:00
Place: Café du Grütli
Comments will be approved before showing up.