Tea Type: Black Tea
Tea Region: The Shire Highlands, Malawi
- Appearance: Dark, mahogany coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Woody, malty and leathery.
- Flavours: Malty, woody flavours are in a beautiful balance with the natural honey note.
- Mouthfeel: Full-bodied, brisk liquor with a lingering sweetness.
- Measure 1g of tea per 200ml water. Boil water to 90℃. Steep for 4-5 minutes.
Awards: 1 star at Great Taste Awards 2020
Reference: Op. 419
Tips for Tea Connoisseurs
Originating from Malawi, our Repertoire Breakfast Blend is made from the indigenous tea plant cultivars, Thyolo and Bvumbwe, naturally grown the Shire highlands. This unique English Breakfast Blend offers a well-rounded, malty and woody liquor, with lingering honey sweetness in the finish.
Black tea is known to be just as beneficial as green tea for our health and well-being. A recent study indicates several health benefits of black tea by demonstrating that flavonoids found in black tea boost the immune system to prevent flu and other viral infection and encourage the growth of healthy microorganism in the liver to boost energy metabolism and weight loss.
If you like this product you may also like Earl Grey Blend Tea, Peppermint Bleu and Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong.