Tea Region: The Shire Highlands, Malawi
- Appearance: Mahogany coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Bergamot, honey, woody notes.
- Flavours: Invigorating, but not overpowering bergamot note is in wonderful euphony with natural honey, woody notes.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied, lively liquor. Lingering sweet, citrus note in the finish.
- Measure 3g of tea per 250ml water. Boil water to 95℃. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
Reference: Op. 418
Tips for Tea Connoisseurs
Our Repertoire Earl Grey is made from entirely hand-picked leaves grown on the Shire highlands, Malawi. Delicately scented with natural Bergamot essential oil, this English Classic offers a harmonious liquor which infuses the zesty bergamot flavour with the natural honey, woody notes of the indigenous tea plant cultivars, Thyolo and Bvumbwe. A beautifully balanced, very elegant and palatable Earl Grey.
Naturally grown without pesticide and chemical fertiliser.
Black tea is known to be just as beneficial as green tea for our health and well-being. A recent study indicates several health benefits of black tea by demonstrating that flavonoids found in black tea boost the immune system to prevent flu and other viral infection and encourage the growth of healthy microorganism in the liver to boost energy metabolism and weight loss.
If you like this product you may also like English Breakfast Tea, Lemon Verbena Swing, Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong and Chamomile Dream.