Tea Region: Shizuoka, Japan
Tea Cultivar: Yabukita
- Appearance: Transluscent, pale green coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Sweet, vegetal, lightly toasty notes.
- Flavour: Sweet, umami, vegetal, lightly toasty, grassy notes.
- Mouthfeel: Smooth, rounded, velvety liquor with lingering sweet finish.
- Measure 1g of tea per 100ml water. Boil water to 65℃. Steep for 2-3 minutes.
Reference: Op. 247
All You Need to Know about Imperial Sencha Asamushi Bio (JAS-ORGANIC)
Our Imperial Sencha Asamushi Bio (JAS-ORGANIC) comes from a JAS-certified organic tea garden in Shizuoka, Japan. For those who haven't been to Japan, Shizuoka is Japanese green tea capital where many celebrated Japanese tea gardens are located with a scenic view of the famous Mountain Fuji.
Made from carefully grown tea leaves of the Yabukita cultivar, which then lightly steamed and crafted into a beautiful, dark green needle shape, our Imperial Sencha Asamushi Bio offers a highly balanced, harmonious, delicious liquor with umami, sweet, vegetal, lightly toasty notes, it's quite simply difficult not to like this Sencha!
A supreme example of sustainably grown, organic tea that will not only enhance your vitality and energy, but will also lift your sprit any time of the day.
Imperial Sencha Asamushi Bio is rich in antioxidants and known for its potential health benefits such as promoting heart health, cancer prevention, boosting the immune system and lowering down blood pressure.
If you like this product you may also like Sencha Asamushi, Matcha Bliss, Sejak Tendresse.