Tea Type: Black Tea
- Appearance: Festive, red mahogany coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Woody, cranberry, malty, cinnamon, spicy.
- Flavours: Malty, woody, sweet cinnamon, spicy flavour and citrus.
- Mouthfeel: Full-bodied, hearty liquor with lingering sweet and acid, spicy notes
- Measure 1g of tea per 100ml water. Boil water to 95℃. Steep for 5 minutes.
Reference: Op. 431
Tips for Tea Connoisseurs
Repertoire Chrisitmas Blend is our original blend for the winter season. It is a perfect tea gift for Christmas. of malty and woody Assam tea leaves with plenty of gourmet spices and Citrusy Hibiscus. When infused, our Repertoire Christmas Blend offers a full-bodied, citrusy, malty, sweet and spicy liquor. Sweet cinnamon is in perfect harmony with naturally malty and woody assam leaves while ginger and black peppercorn enhances the spicy finish of this delicious blend. A touch of fennel seed and cardamom notes brings authentic flavour. The citrus touch will give a touch which remind the taste of a spicy hot wine. That will be a perfect drink for the festive winter period.
Black tea is known to be just as beneficial as green tea for our health and well-being. A recent study indicates several health benefits of black tea by demonstrating that flavonoids found in black tea boost the immune system to prevent flu and other viral infection and encourage the growth of healthy microorganism in the liver to boost energy metabolism and weight loss.
If you like this product you may also like Masala Chai, Earl Grey Blend Tea and Lapsang Earl Grey Royal.