Tea Region: The Shire Highlands, Malawi
- Appearance: Mahogany coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Bergamot, honey, woody notes.
- Flavours: Invigorating, zesty and punctual bergamot note is in wonderful euphony with natural honey, woody notes.
- Mouthfeel: Full-bodied, lively liquor. Lingering zesty, citrus note in the finish.
- Measure 1g of tea per 100ml water. Boil water to 90℃. Steep for 4-5 minutes.
Awards: 1 star at Great Taste Awards 2020
Reference: Op. 418
Tips for Tea Connoisseurs
Our Repertoire Earl Grey is made from entirely hand-picked leaves grown on the Shire highlands, Malawi. Delicately scented with natural Bergamot essential oil, this English Classic offers a harmonious liquor which infuses the zesty bergamot flavour with the natural honey, woody notes. A beautifully balanced, very elegant and palatable Earl Grey.
Black tea is known to be just as beneficial as green tea for our health and well-being. A recent study indicates several health benefits of black tea by demonstrating that flavonoids found in black tea boost the immune system to prevent flu and other viral infection and encourage the growth of healthy microorganism in the liver to boost energy metabolism and weight loss.
Wholesale for F&B : Earl Grey Bulk
If you like this product you may also like English Breakfast Tea, Lemon Verbena Swing, Phoenix Honey Orchid and Lapsang Earl Grey Royal.