Tea Type: Herbal Tea
Made from hand-picked Greek herb, Sideritic Scardica, organically grown on Olympus Mountain, our Greek Mountain Tea yields a highly aromatic liquor with mild citrusy and floral notes. Being naturally caffeine-free, it is also known as a rich source of antioxidants and its anti-inflammatory effect. Certified Organic by DIO Organisation (GR-BIO-01).
Tea Region: Olympus Mountain, Greece
- Appearance: Bright, clear, gold coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Citrusy, floral and herbaceous.
- Flavours: Delicate citrusy, fruity and floral notes.
- Mouthfeel: Aromatic, smooth liquor with a sustained finish.
- Measure 2 g of Greek Mountain Tea per 200ml water. Boil water to 95℃. Steep for 5 minutes.
Reference: Op. 708
Tips for Tea Connoisseurs:
If you like this product you may also like Lemon Verbena Swing, Peppermint Bleu, Olive Leaf Infusion Bliss and Repertoire Breakfast Blend.