Tea Type: Herbal Tea
Made from ginger roots and grown lemongrass leaves in Ayutthaya , Thailand, our Lemongrass and Ginger yields a refreshing, uplifting liquor with spicy, citrusy and grassy notes. Being naturally caffeine-free and known as helping digestion, it is a perfect after-dinner herbal tea.
Tea Region: Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Appearance: Coloured and yellow infusion.
- Aroma: Citrusy, spicy and grassy.
- Flavours: Savoury liquor with mild citrusy, grassy notes.
- Mouthfeel: Smooth, rounded liquor with a refreshing mouthfeel.
- Measure 1g of lemongrass and ginger per 100ml water. Boil water to 95℃. Steep for 3-5 minutes.