Tea Type: Herbal Tea
Made from carefully grown rooibos leaves in beautiful Cederberg, South Africa, our Rooibos du Soleil yields a full-bodied, savoury liquor with notes of tangy, cherry and vanilla. Being naturally caffeine-free, it makes a wonderful caffeine-free alternative for evenings. To be consumed with or without milk.
Tea Region: Cederberg, South Africa
- Appearance: Dark, clear, mahogany coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Dried hay, fruity notes with a hint of vanilla.
- Flavours: Tangy, cherry, vanilla and honey notes.
- Mouthfeel: Smooth, gentle liquor with a lingering sweetness.
- Measure 2g of rooibos leaves per 200ml water. Boil water to 95℃. Steep for 5 minutes.
Reference: Op. 703