Tea Region: Yame, Fukuoka, Japan
- Appearance: Slightly cloudy, pale yellow-green coloured infusion.
- Aroma: Cooked vegetal & grassy notes accompanied by sea breeze.
- Flavour: Sweet, cooked vegetal, floral and fruity notes. Refreshing melon and cucumber notes in the finish.
- Mouthfeel: Smooth, light-bodied liquor with a silky mouthfeel and refreshing finish.
- Measure 1g of tea per 100ml water. Boil water to 65℃. Steep for 2-3 minutes.
Reference: Op. 243
Tips for Tea Connoisseurs
Made from carefully grown tea leaves of the versatile Yabukita cultivar grown in the plain of Yame, which then have been masterfully crafted into a beautiful, dark green needle shape, our Sencha Narcissus offers a refreshing, silky, smooth infusion with floral and fruity notes. Besides the typical umami and cooked vegetable notes (zucchini and spinach) of Sencha, you will also feel the refreshing melon and cucumber notes in the finish. If you enjoy light-steamed Japanese sencha made from the floral and aromatic Kirai or Yamakai tea culitvar, you will also love this Sencha Narcissus.
As with all green tea, Sencha Narcissus is rich in antioxidants and known for its potential health benefits such as promoting heart health, cancer prevention, boosting the immune system and lowering down blood pressure.
A smooth, elegant, light-bodied, Sencha that will not only enhance your vitality and energy, but will also lift your sprit any time of the day.
If you like this product you may also like Matcha Bliss, Sejak Tendresse.