Repertoire Glassware is a mouth-blown, borosilicate glass teaware collection from Tea Repertoire. Made from pure borosilicate glass, renowned for its heat-resistance, durability, radiance and clarity, our elegant and functional glass teaware is designed to complete your tea moments.
This adorable glass gong fu teapot holds maximum 150ml volume, which is ideal for brewing Chinese and Taiwanese tea in a traditional *gong fu style. One major advantage of using a glass brewing vessel is that glassware does not absorb aromas from tea, hence one can brew all kinds of loose leaf tea with different flavour profiles in the same vessel without having concerns of spoiling the unique flavour of individual tea.
Beautifully packed in an exquisitely designed Repertoire Glassware Box, this modern and stylish Gong Fu Teapot will make a perfect choice as a thoughtful gift for tea lovers.
As each piece is hand made, please note that slight differences may occur in terms of height, thickness and weight.
*If you would like to learn about Gong Fu brewing method, please click here to read our blog article on the topic.
- Capacity: 150ml
- Material: Borosilicate glass, Stainless Steel
- A removable stainless steel coil filter
- The Glass Teapot comes in an exquisitely designed Repertoire Glassware Box. A perfect choice as a gift.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Do no heat on induction stove.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fridge safe.
- Avoid radical temperature change to prevent breakage.