This generous size, 1200ml glass teapot is a part of our handmade, glass teaware collection. Mouth-blown from pure borosilicate glass, renowned for its heat-resistance, clarity, radiance and durability, this elegant and functional glass teapot holds 1200ml volume, which can easily make 4-5 cups of tea. It is a perfect size for a big household family or hosting a tea party.
This tea pot comes with a removable stainless steel infuser, which is ideal for brewing all kinds of loose leaf tea with different leaf size, from small leaf Japanese Sencha green tea to big leaf teas such as Chinese and Taiwanese oolong tea. There is also a removable silicone ring around the lid which holds the lid tightly while pouring.
Glass teapots are a must-have item for any tea lovers. As glass brewing vessels do not absorb any aromas from tea, tea drinkers can brew all kinds of loose leaf tea with different aroma profiles and can enjoy unique, delicate flavours of different speciality teas. In addition, we can observe the colour change of the infusion in the glass teapots while tea leaves are steeped and adjust the strength of the tea according to individual liking.
As this teapot is packed in a beautifully designed, gold-foiled, Repertoire Glassware Box, this teapot will be a perfect gift for your tea loving friends and family members.
As each piece is made by hand, the height, thickness and weight could slightly vary from one to the other.
- Dimension: Diameter: 15cm * Height: 13cm
- Capacity: 1200ml (This teapot is suitable to make 3-4 cups of tea, given the average mug/cup size of 300-350ml)
- Material: Borosilicate glass, Stainless Steel
- A removable stainless steel infuser.
- A silicon ring around the lid.
- The Glass Teapot comes in an exquisitely designed Repertoire Glassware Box. A perfect choice as a gift.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Do no heat on induction stove.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fridge safe.
- Avoid radical temperature change to prevent breakage.