This stylish glass teapot holds maximum 500ml volume, which is suitable to make 1- 2 cups of tea, given the average mug/cup size of 300-350ml. Handmade from mouth-blown, pure borosilicate glass, renowned for heat-resistance, durability, radiance and clarity, this modern and stylish teapot will make a perfect choice as a thoughtful gift for tea lovers.
Glass teapots allow us to observe the colour change of the infusion while brewing, which is a good indicator of the strength of the tea. This way, we can brew the tea to the right strength according to the individual preference. Moreover, as glassware does not absorb aromas from tea, we can brew all kinds of speciality tea in the same glass teapot without worrying about spoiling the delicate aromas and flavours of different tea.
As the teapot comes with a removable stainless steel infuser and additional removable coil filter, this teapot is really suitable for brewing all kinds of loose leaf tea with different leaf size, from small leaf Japanese green tea such as Sencha to large leaf Taiwanese oolong teas.
As each piece is handmade, please note that slight differences may occur in terms of weight, thickness and height.
Beautifully packed in an exquisitely designed Repertoire Glassware Box.
- Dimension: Diameter: 9cm * Height: 13cm
- Capacity: 500ml (This teapot is suitable to make 1- 2 cups of tea, given the average mug/cup size of 300-350ml)
- Material: Borosilicate glass, Stainless Steel
- A removable stainless steel infuser.
- A removable coil filter.
- A silicon ring around the lid.
- The Glass Teapot comes in an exquisitely designed Repertoire Glassware Box. A perfect choice as a gift.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Do no heat on induction stove.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fridge safe.
- Avoid radical temperature change to prevent breakage.